Prime Earning Years
These are the peak earning years.
The planning has become more complex. The opportunities have become more complex. It’s important to have a team to help you navigate these complexities.
This season calls for a multifaceted approach; a new strategy customized for wealth creation. Peak earning means peak saving, peak opportunities. Tax-favored strategies and new investment vehicles can make a significant impact on your portfolio.
Some of the most commonly addressed issues during this process include:
- Am I on track to maintain the lifestyle I want throughout retirement?
- What role do taxes play while I am accumulating wealth and when I begin to take income?
- How do I ensure that my plan fully takes advantage of tax efficiencies at distribution?
- Does my investment portfolio reflect the opportunities afforded to me in this stage of life?
- Is my investment portfolio capitalizing on opportunities afforded to me at this stage?
- Does my insurance coverage match my needs?
- I have a previous employer retirement plan, what do I do with it?