Fruits of Your Labor
Let your next adventure begin!
You’ve worked hard during your adult life. You’ve attained the pinnacle in your profession, you raised a family, you paid your mortgage, you’ve done a great job at saving and investing for this phase. Now it is time to enjoy the fruits of your labor. The foundation is making sure you have adequate healthcare coverage. In this stage, income and wealth preservation become more important than ever. You are having conversations about transferring wealth in a tax-efficient manner. You are also defining your new purpose in this “third half” of your life.
Some of the most commonly addressed issues during this process include:
- How do I assure I do not outlive my assets?
- How do I ensure my income will last through my lifetime?
- Does my portfolio match this stage of my life?
- What is a realistic and sustainable income based on my portfolio?
- What is the most tax efficient way to take my distributions?
- How do I begin to start planning for wealth transfer?
- How do I create a strategy that will align with my new purpose/lifestyle?